The proper blow-drying method is soft on your hair and leaves the hair with plenty of bounce and shine. Above all, it is crucial to use the right kind of blow dryer. You should be able to regulate the temperature and the air flow. At least two settings should be available comprising a low-temperature setting.
The hair structure may be blemished if you blow-dry hair too long or use the high-temperature setting. The results may be dry, frail hair with split ends and an annoyed scalp.
These styling tools will help you blow-dry your hair harmlessly and perfectly:
- Heat protecting spray
- a comb
- a diffuser connector for your blow dryer and a large hair grip.
The Best Blow-Drying Tips and Tricks are as follows:-
We have assembled for you 10 tricks, which guarantee harmless and good blow-drying with a lavish outcome. Your hair will be healthy and shiny.
1. If at all possible, don’t use the high heat settings of your blow-dryer. The air flow should feel comfortable on the back of your hand.
2. Keep distance. Keep the hair dryer minimum 8 inches away from your hair.
3. If your hair is fine you should fix the air flow to low. Otherwise, you may end up with a knot in your hair.
4. Blow-dry every single hair strand from the roots to the ends. This method provides smooth cuticle layers, which are the base for healthy, glossy, and well-protected hair.
5. You should keep the blow-dryer moving continually to avoid applying too much heat to a single string. We should divide the hair into various parts and secure the strands with large hair clips or clutch. Work your way up blow-drying your hair from the neckline to the top of your head so that you don’t hit the same strand of hair many times.
6. Most of us have to somehow live with the rush in the morning. Whenever you must speed up drying your hair, use a higher setting for the air flow, not for the heat.
7. Always use a heat protecting products. These products help prevent blow-drying blemishes.
8. Try not to blow-dry your hair directly after shampooing your hair. Ideally, you should allow your hair to first dry for 15 minutes with a towel. This saves effort and also cuts down on the hair disclosure to the blow-dryer.
9. The diffuser attachment of your blow-dryer extent out a more even air flow. This also prohibits exposing individual strands of hair to too much heat.
10. Once you have done blow-drying your hair, briefly apply a stream of cool air. This cooling step gives your hair more flexibility.
The above tips which are given for blow drying your hair properly are followed by Salon in Ahmedabad. They also give tips to take care of the hair according to the type of the hair.